Registration is closed
It's the last Raid the Fridge of 2015!
Come join us, mingle, swap stories, and listen to two dynamic speakers: KERSTIN TRIKALITIS, CEO and co-founder of Out-There-Media, and a 2014 Cannes Lion Jury Member for Mobile, will share best practices in digital/mobile advertising; and SEN. BAM AQUINO, will talk about priority legislation, policies, and programs that will elevate SME development as a key to unlocking inclusive growth.
Talks begin at 7:30pm so be early, and find the best seat in the house!
1. Doors open at 6:30pm, talk begins at 7:30pm.
2. We will send you a confirmation email if your Doorkeeper registration is approved.
3. If you have an approved registration, but cannot make it, please cancel your registration as soon as possible so someone on the waitlist can get confirmation.
4. We expect a full house, and therefore discourage walk-ins. For safety reasons, we may need to refuse entry to walk-ins.
MORE ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
CEO and Co-Founder, Out There Media
- Kerstin has over 15 years of international experience in the mobile industry and has held leading management positions since 2001. She co-founded in 2007 Out There Media, one of the global leaders in mobile advertising, and has served as CEO since then. Prior to her appointment at Out There Media, she was Managing Director of WIN SA, a subsidiary of LSE-listed mobile services provider WIN plc. Her previous position was Managing Director of Imako Interactive, which she successfully transformed from a loss-making web development firm into a profitable supplier of mobile services that was acquired by WIN plc in 2005.
She is a regular Keynote Speaker at international conferences and was appointed the Chairperson of the Board of the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) for the EMEA region in 2012. Also, Kerstin was selected as “Endeavor High Impact Entrepreneur” in 2013 and is one of the Top 50 Female Executives in Mobile by Mobile Entertainment Forum in 2010.
In 2014, Kerstin was nominated to serve Cannes Lion jury at the category “Mobile”. She is half Danish and half Greek and speaks six languages.
SENATOR PAOLO BENIGNO "BAM" AQUINO IV
- Sen. Bam Aquino, a former youth leader and world-renowned social entrepreneur, is the youngest senator of the 16th Congress of the Republic of the Philippines. He currently chairs the Senate Committee on Trade, Commerce, and Entrepreneurship and the Senate Committee on Youth.
In 2007, Bam co-founded the social enterprise The Hapinoy Program that helps Filipinos get out of poverty through micro financing and enterprise development. For their innovative work with the poor, he was named a Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum in 2006, one of the Ten Outstanding Young Men of the Philippines in 2010, one of the Asian Social Entrepreneurs of the Year in 2011, and one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World in 2012.
In just two years as a Senator, Bam was able to have four of his measures into laws, namely the Philippine Competition Act, a landmark legislation that levels the playing field for all business, whether big or small, as it will penalize cartel-like behaviors, anti- competitive agreements, abuses of dominant position, and anti-competitive mergers and acquisitions.
The Philippine Lemon Law is his first pro-consumer legislation and worked for the passage of the Go Negosyo Act, which mandates the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) to establish Negosyo Centers all over the country providing access to linkages to bigger markets and financing, business development programs, and a unified and simplified business registration process. As of August 2015, 75 business centers have already been put up.
Kickstart Ventures is the wholly-owned corporate venture capital firm of Globe Telecom, the Philippines’ leading mobile operator. Kickstart invests in early- to early-growth stage tech startups glo...Join community